GMusers
Monday, October 04, 2004
  How do I automatically forward my mail to another email account?
http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10957&query=forwarding&topic=&type=f


How do I automatically forward my mail to another email account?


You can automatically forward your new Gmail messages to another email account.

Here's how:

Click 'Settings' at the top of any Gmail page.

Click 'Forwarding' along the top of the orange 'Mail Settings' box.

Enter the email address to which you would like your messages forwarded.

Select the action you would like your messages to take within Gmail from the drop-down menu.

Click 'Save Changes.'

You can also choose which new messages will be automatically forwarded to another account by creating a filter.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
GMail Users +7t1y0ue3+

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eureka, California, United States

I am an Aspie. I am very smart. :)

ARCHIVES
June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

GMail FAQ
Free GMail Invites
GoogleGroups



Subscribe to GMusers- GMail Beta & Beyond
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com