GMusers
Saturday, March 11, 2006
  Using Gmail as a Spam Filter
This article is almost a year old, but it shows a clever use of GMails robust spam filtering.

http://mboffin.com/post.aspx?id=1636

Using Gmail as a Spam Filter

I recently got my Gmail account up and running, but I wasn’t finding a whole lot of use for it since I have a primary account on MBoffin.com that I use for everything. Just for kicks, I decided to have all my MBoffin.com e-mail (spam and all) forwarded to my Gmail account to see how well it would handle my e-mail habits and workflows, and to see how well it would handle the spam.

Gmail did surprisingly well on all fronts. Much has been written in other circles about the nice and not so nice parts of Gmail’s user interface, so I won’t get into that discussion here.

More @ URL
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
GMail Users +7t1y0ue3+

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eureka, California, United States

I am an Aspie. I am very smart. :)

ARCHIVES
June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

GMail FAQ
Free GMail Invites
GoogleGroups



Subscribe to GMusers- GMail Beta & Beyond
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com